Sunday, October 30

spooky season…


When I was asked to guest design for this challenge I was thrilled to find out it was a Halloween picture, though the challenge can be anything goes!
I made a black card stock base card and cut a hole with a circle die on the front.
Next I applied grey card stock inside.
I also die cut a black card s from black card stock using a die from Impression Obsession and glue dotted it inside the circle.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Trinity Stamps “Sheets & Giggles”

Have a spooky Halloween and join us for the challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Love your, quite literal, take on your ANything CAS goes badge. CAts are always good in my opinion ;-) Thank you for being our Guestdesigner once more over at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love! Perfect CAS card, and perfect for the challenge! Thank you for guesting with us at AAA Cards. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!