Saturday, October 22

a boy and his dog…


One of my fondest memories is seeing my son in the leaves with his dog!
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of rust card stock.
The main panel is kraft card stock that I stamped with an image from Tim Holtz “Crazy Dogs” with Memento rich cocoa ink.
I also stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Dog Talk” with t he same ink.
I made a mask of the dog and stenciled the leaves with Hero Arts “Fall Leaves Stencil” using Distress inks wild honey, rustic wilderness, rusty hinge, barn door and aged mahogany.
After pulling off the mask I colored the dog with Derwent Coloursoft pencils.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with our "fall colors" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the colors and created a perfectly masculine card with adorable doggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Arlene - love that you stencilled the background - I honestly thought it was a patterned paper! Love that cute looking dog, and so well coloured too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!