Thursday, August 4

beach happy…


Simple doesn’t rule out die cuts!
A while ago I used water color paper with Distress sprays to create one color piece for die cutting.
The base card is white card stock.
The dies I used are from My Favorite Things Die-namics “Serene Sunset” set.
These I glued to the bottom of the card.
With a sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Summer” I used my Tim Holtz stamping platform to curve the sentiment along the dunes.
This I stamped with Distress Oxide brushed corduroy and vintage photo.




2 comments:

  1. What an amazing card Arlene - loving those sand dunes and the sizzling sun!! CAS perfection
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the great shading in your sand! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!