Sunday, August 7

a few lady bugs…

 

Once again grateful to be guest designing for AAA Cards Challenge.
My base card is white card stock.
From more white card stock I die cut the squares using a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Square STAX”.
On this I stamped the stems using a tulip stamp from Stamps by Judith & Heather with Distress markers.
To make the ladybug “flowers” I used a heart peg from Stamps by Judith & Heather with Distress cracklin’ campfire ink, then drew in the head, antenna and body colors with a fine line black marker.
This I foam taped to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Printworks “Small Tag Lines” using Versafine onyx black ink.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Arlene, love your small bugs, Thank you for being our Guest Designer over at the AAA Card Challenge Blog once more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!