Saturday, August 6

shrimp cocktails…

\
Oh, yes I l-o-v-e shrimp cocktail.
The base card is white card stock with a strip of black card stock and then one of grey card stock.
On more white card stock that I cut with a die from Newton’s Nook designs “Darling Hearts Die” I stamped the shrimp from Newton’s Nook Designs “Shrimp Cocktail” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
This I applied to the card front with foam tape.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with VersaFine onyx black ink.

2 comments:

  1. Love the CAS style! I adore these little shrimp, and putting them in the upside heart shape is a fun idea! So glad to see your talents at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think about using that stamp set - it always makes me laugh! I love your CAS design! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!