Sunday, August 7

happy hour…


It may look like a pina colada but when I looked up tropical drink on Google for the right colors, I don’t drink, I found this which is called a “painkiller”.
The card is white card stock.
I stenciled the bottom with Newton’s Nook Designs “Tropical Leaves Stencil” and Distress green inks.
I drew a black line with a permanent marker.
The image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Cocktail Mixer” and the sentiment were stamped with VersaFine onyx black ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card and the fun sentiment and it's oh so true. I like how you made the pretty border and the gorgeous tropical drink on top looks yummy. Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAS with this pretty card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painkiller? Thought that was an aspirin in a glass of water!! It looks so pretty though and I love the stenciled border and the black line you put in to ground your cocktail. Thank you for playing with my Tropical challenge at Addicted to CAS, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your tropical card. Great job. Love the tropical leaves border at the bottom and the very tropical adult beverage. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!