Sunday, June 26

paw-sitive….


It’s hard not to use this great stencil when wanting to create a background!
The card is white card stock stenciled with the Newton’s Nook Designs “Bokeh Stencil Set” and Distress inks faded jeans and festive berries.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Peeps” with VersaFine onyx black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils before cutting it out.
From more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Cat-itude” with Distress oxide faded jeans ink and cut it with a circle die.
I glued the pieces to the card front to finish.


2 comments:

  1. Stunning background Arlene, and a cute image combine to make a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost used this stencil too! I love how you created the colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!