Sunday, June 26

AAA Cards Guest Designing…


I’m so honored to be guest designing for AAA Cards this game!
The base card is white card stock.
Using watercolor paper I spritzed them with Distress Spray Stains to get the colorful flowers.
Each was cut with a die from My Favorite Things Die-namics “Stitched Flowers” except for the plain circle which was punched with a 1/4” circle punch.
They were all glued to the card front.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things Stamps “Itty Bitty Basics” using Versfine onyx black ink.

Join us for this fun and easy challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and use of the flowers twist. Thank you for being our guest designer once again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being our GD this challenge. Fabulous and bright card Arlene. AAA Cards DT Tristan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!