Wednesday, March 16

morning coffee…


Very little stamping but much die cutting!
The base card is patterned card stock that I folded in half and die cut, leaving the edge on the left for the fold, using the Picket Fence Studios “Coffee Mug” die.
Next I used a die from Picket Fence Studios “Slim Line Cutting System” to cut a circle rom the front of the cup.
On the right inside of the cup I stenciled with My Favorite Things “Micro Cloud Edges” stencil and Distress ink faded jeans to create a sky.
Using more of the dies from the slim line set I cut green using the grass die and white card stock using the fence die.
These I die cut the circle with my nesting circle set and glued them to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “Ruffled Peony Bouquet” with Versmark onyx black ink.




1 comment:

  1. Love the wee scene you have created in the mug Arlene - a wonderful result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!