Tuesday, March 15

these boots…


When I think Spring I can’t help but think of digging out my garden boots because we have SO much mud!
The base card is white card stock.
To that I added a background of white with green dots card stock.
Next I applied a strip of green card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Rain Boots” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
This I colored with Copic markers.
I trimmed it down to fit on the green card stock I had on the base card then stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.

Have you noticed I changed my blog?
I have seen a lot of wonderful “CLEAN” bogs and decided to go in that direction.
Hope you enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. Loving this cute card Arlene - such a fabulous pair of boots. Now I have the tune 'These Boots Are Made For Walking' running around my head, after seeing your title for this post.
    Loving the new look to your blog
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean, brightness of your card! Your calico cat is just too cute! Always love seeing your cards at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love the way you colored the kitty! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this; great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! This is one of my favorite stamp sets! Thanks for getting a spring bin your step at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!