Friday, March 18

simply black and white…


This challenge asked for black and white!
I chose to use one image and “color” it with my graphite pencils.
The base card is white card stock with a strip of black card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the image from Art Impressions “#4205 Harvest”  using StazOn jet black ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.
To set the graphite I sprayed t with hair spray.
This I trimmed into a strip and applied to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Arlene - love how you have used the challenge prompt, and that is one fabulous stamp you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franka M.3/24/2022

    Beautiful, tranquil scene on this elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a beautiful card in graphite pencil! Wonderful job using our stamp set. Thank you so much for participating in our Black Tie Challenge. You rocked it! Janet - Ai Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!