Monday, January 24

keep swimming…


It’s not exactly swimming weather here in the Northeastern USA but one can dream!
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I made a background with Distress paints mowed lawn and salty ocean brayered on.
I added white Distress paint with my fingers then placed the Catherine Pooler “Swoop Stencil” and wiped it with a baby wipe.
This I applied to the top of the base card.
The bottom of the card is kraft card stock.
To that I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “You’re Fin-tastic” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Beach Day” with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers, then applied the polka dots with white gel pen.
This I applied to the card front with foam squares.

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning 'ocean' panel Arlene, and a gorgeous card overall.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Arlene thank you for reminding me that summer is going to arrive sometime soon!!! I love your adorable little sweetie and that ocean is fabulous. A great CAS take on the challenge. So glad you played along with us again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that top piece was pre-printed on paper, I love that you made it yourself as it is a perfect bit of ocean for your swimmer! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!