Monday, January 24

combining techniques…


This one will be hard to explain as I gave away most of the supplies I had left!?!
The base card is white card stock.
The next piece is a background I made with a card from Unity Stamp Co. that you run through the laminator with foils to get that look.
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment and image from MFT Stamps “”Soft Place to Land” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
The image I cut with my old Brother Scan n Cut and colored with a pink gel pen.
The sentiment I die cut with a die from Lawn Fawn “Speech Bubbles” but before removing it I used a black marker to apply the inner bubble.
These pieces I foam taped to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. WOW! The rainbow glow is stunning !! I also love a sweet girl with a heart!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning background for the sweet image Arlene, and a fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background!! Wow!! I love the shine and various shades of color. Thank you for joining us at Time Out and do not miss our new Inspired by Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!