Monday, January 24

am I blue…


Not all Valentine’s need to be red!
The base card is blue card stock with a layer of white card stock.
I stamped the sentiment fom MFT “Warmest Wishes” with Versafine black ink.
The heart was made with blue card stock and a paper that leaves behind color, unknown company, that I ran through using a Sissix snowflake embossing folder.
Next I die cut it with a die from Card Deco Essentials “Heart” and glued it to the card front.
I stamped, on more white card stock, the image from the MFT set using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
To finish I cut it out and foam taped it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous blue valentines card Arlene - love it. The embossed snowflake is stunning with the wee tad of colour on it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the blues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!