Monday, November 8

hooked on these rocking cards this year…


Love these rocking, circular cards.
The base card is a black card stock circle.
Using more black card stock I die cut another circle and applied snowflakes.
I cut another white circle and die cut it to represent a snow mound.
To that I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. “A Caroling We Go”.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from the set and colored it with Copic markers.
After trimming it out I applied it to the back of the snow mound and foam taped it to the base card with the snowflakes circle.



2 comments:

  1. Clever idea, Arlene! Thank you for participating with us at Addicted to CAS. xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shaped card! The black night background really helps to make the carolers pop. Loving the simple color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!