Monday, November 8

I’m no Sandy Allnock…


Though I am no Sandy Allnock I do find great inspiration in her to get back to my art roots from high school!
My cousin and her hubby are rabbit rescuers.
Since his birthday is in January i thought this would make a perfect card for him!
Using the following sets with Versafine black ink I stamped the image and sentiments (including the inside sentiment):
Colorado Craft Company “Birthday Wishing”
Colorado Craft Company “Snow Happy”
Colorado Craft Company “Flurries of Fun”
If you check out the link to Ms. Allnock’s video you will see what she used for the coloring, as did I.





3 comments:

  1. Wow! I adore this card, so beautifully crafted and the snow bunny is mega cute. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me you are no less than Sandy Allnock, you have created a master piece.. it is fabulous and I totally love it.. Thank You for playing with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. DT Dhruvika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning! And the stamps are adorable! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday and good luck! xx Valérie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!