Tuesday, October 12

trying a new technique…


Here is the link to the wonderful new technique I tried…

I was in such a hurry to try it I couldn’t wait for the solid stripe stamps Jennifer used so I went to Lowes near me and got a rubber gasket from the plumbing section.
This I cut with a straight edge and my large rotary cutter.
The rest I did as Jennifer instructed using the following supplies…
MFT Stamps “Ho Ho Ho BG” stamp 
Hero Arts unicorn ink
Adirondack inks red pepper and pitch black
To finish the card I die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX” and with the next larger die I cut black card stock to back it and applied them to the white card stock base card.
Under the pieces I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Jingle All The Way” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the Santa using the same ink and colored him with Copic markers before die cutting him with the coordinating die.
This I foam taped to the card front.



1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing card Arlene - I am heading over to watch the video, thanks for the link
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!