Wednesday, October 13

inky sky…

 

I chose a hillside view for my card today.
The base card is black card stock.
On that I stamped the sentiment from Stampin’ Up “Happy Scenes” using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
On white card stock I stamped the image from the same set with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I die cut the upside down heart from Sizzix “Donuts for You” set.
After watching a Sandy Allnock video about pens for coloring I drew a cross hatch sky for a spooky look.
(Please note this is new to me so I will practice more before doing this again!)
I colored the leaves and pumpkins with a gel pen.
This I foam taped to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. I love the crosshatch sky! Such a cool way to add interest to the design. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a clever design and really very effective. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!