Saturday, August 14

mask…


I made this card, at first, for the Send A Smile 4 Kids thank you cards.
Then I realized that it also could stand for a thank you to those who have been vaccinated and still wear masks!
I worry so for the children of the world as we go through this ever changing pandemic.
The base card is kraft card stock.
Along the side of the card I stamped sentiments from Lawn Fawn.
On white card stock I stamped the mask from Lawn Fawn “Germ-free bear”, masked the mask, then stamped the bear itself using Memento rich cocoa ink for all the stamping and Copic markers for coloring the bear.
I trimmed him out and foam taped him to the base card.




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Arlene - yes, the future is certainly uncertain with this bug around...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bear in his mask! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!