Saturday, August 14

thanks a ton…


Truthfully my favorite stamp is probably the last one I purchased.
But I made an exception for this challenge as I adore this little whale!
The card is white card stock stamped with images and sentiment from Mama Elephant’s SC0827 using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Along the bottom using Distress Oxide salvaged patina and Newton’s Nook Designs “Waves Stencil” I applied the waves.
With an artist stump and more of the Distress Oxide ink I colored the sentiment and spurting water.




 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Arlene this is beautiful - love the wee whale and how you have used him
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card! I love that cute whale. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!