Monday, August 2

Camp Create 2021 Day 3…


Back to camp for a spooky night out!

To find the instructions on this technique click on the lick below…

For my interpretation of the camp day I started with a white card stock base card and applied Distress Oxide chipped sapphire and black soot to the front of the card , leaving a lighter area in the center.
On more white card stock I stamped the images with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
Next I sponged on Distress inks to color the images.
(So quick and easy!)
These I trimmed out with scissors (wish I had the coordinating dies) and applied them to the card front with foam tapes and glue.
There are some cards that I feel need no sentiment on the front…this is one.

Looking forward to another day at camp tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!