Sunday, August 1

Camp Create 2021 Day 2…

and

I lucked out at camp to find another challenge to link to this card!

Here’s the video for today’s came sessions…

To be honest I decided I wanted to create a different type of water color with my MFT supplies.
On water color paper I stamped the tree trunks from MFT Stamps “Modern Trees” using Memento rich cocoa ink.
This I dried with a heat tool.
Next I used a balloon stencil from MFT Stamps “Big Balloon Stencil” and tracing around the inside of the center trunk with Derwent Inktense baked earth pencil and coloring the bottom of the tree, then watercolored it with a watercolor brush.
This I dried with a heat tool.
I repeated the tree with a red oxide pencil and mustard pencil.
Once these were dry I stamped the sentiment from MFT STamps “Fall Friends” with the Memento ink.
This I applied to a cream card stock base card.

Camp continues and can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings!


 





3 comments:

  1. WOW - this is stunning Arlene - love it!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, creative and perfect for an Autumn Thanks. Using a balloon stencil to get the tree's shape is really out-of-the-box and I even love the colors that you've chosen. Thank you so much for joining us with this inspiring creation at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlene!
    I think this is the card that awarded you the WIN at MFT Camp Create 2021...CONGRATS to you! Your watercoloring is just beautiful and I love your 'autumn theme'! A well-deserved win...way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!