Monday, August 2

simple ghostly card…


Did you ever look at something in your supplies and though that would look good as…
As I was looking through my stencils I found a Catherine Pooler “Swoop” stencil and I thought about ghosts.
The base card is black card stock.
Using the stencil I sponged Hero Arts unicorn ink through it.
Next I pulled out a Sharpie fine point marker and dotted the swoops with eyes!
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “It’s Peopley Out There” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To finish I trimmed the piece and glued it to the card front.


6 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I never would have guessed they didn't start out as ghosts! What a great idea and very clever. Your card turned out fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Two Old Bats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I can't get over it.... I love the idea of using your materials in more than the expected way and this TAKES THE CAKE!!!!!! Oh and that sentiment... I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at TwoOldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how creative to use the stencil in this way, who would of thought, this is fabulous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is too cool and what a GREAT IDEA! You are so clever! LOVE it and love the sentiment too! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE. Who knows, there might be a prize without reaching that goal! LOL

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your peoplely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative to use that stencil to make ghosts! It looks great and I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!