Wednesday, July 28

extra large card…


This piece, of the technique I have been using over the last few postings, I just couldn’t trim down so i decided to use it with a 5”x7” card!
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of blue card stock.
On white card stock I made a background of Distress Paint mustard seed, picked raspberry, chipped sapphire and seedless preserves.
Once dry I ran it through the die cut machine with Crafter’s Companion “Country Garden” embossing folder.
Next I smeared Hero Arts unicorn ink over the high points and applied it to the card.
From a strip if blue card stock I die cut the sentiment using a die from love Nicole and glued it to the card front.



2 comments:

  1. Another beauty Arlene - I love all the variations on the technique that you are coming up with. This is amazing
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Simon Says and had to visit to see how you created such a vivid and beautiful card. It is really striking. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!