Saturday, June 19

card day…

 

In my stash of pre made gel plate card stocks I found one made with Distress Oxide crushed olive, cracklin campfire and gathered twigs.
On that I stamped six of the flower image from MFT Stamps “Funky Flowers” and die cut them out with the coordinating die.
These were applied to the black card stock base card with foam squares.
On more black card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Anything-But-Basic Encouragement” set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprint 27” and foam taped it to the card front.









1 comment:

  1. What a great use of the sketch Arlene, and an eye catching card as a result. Love the sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!