Saturday, June 19

miss you…

Slimline Challenge - Things with Wings

My Mom would have turned 104 last week but she isn’t with us anymore and I do miss her.
Every time I work with dragonfly images I think of her as they were her favorite!
For this slimline challenge I dug through my 12”x12” paper pads and found one I had used for a scrapbook for her.
I cut the first piece and folded it in half for the base card.
Next I die cut another piece of the same paper using a die from MFT Die-namics “Slimline Starter” set. and cut a piece of cranberry card stock to layer behind it.
From more of the cranberry card stock I die cut the sentiment using MFT Die-namics “Miss You” die and branches using a die from MFT Die-namics”Tree-mendous”
To keep the color the same I used another piece of the patterned paper but flipped it over and stamped the dragonflies from MFT Stamps “Fluttering Friends” set using Adirondack raisin ink.
These I trimmed out with scissors and applied to the “branches” with glue dots.






1 comment:

  1. Love this Arlene... the colours are fabulous together, and I too love dragonflies
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!