Friday, June 18

using the other end of my Copics…

 

Always I have used the brush end of my Copic markers…until this challenge.
In the picture I noticed that the lines were not exactly straight, but straight enough that I could use the chisel end of my Copics to get the desired look.
The base card is grey card stock.
On he main white card stock panel I stamped images and sentiment from Paper Smooches “Summer Sampler”, “Abode” and “Friendly Flowers” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
These I colored with the brush end of my Copic markers.
To get the stripes I lightly penciled lines along the background then, using the chisel end of the Copics I drew in the lines.






4 comments:

  1. A great interpretation of the inspirational photo Arlene, and I love your colourful stripes - they are amazing! A great background for you wee chairs and plants
    Stay safe'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super take Arlene on the photo. Love you used the copics this way and the lines not being straight works really well. Super colouring of the chairs. I may not be with Time Out anymore but still love to visit the gallery and over seeing you there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing take on our challenge! I really love the way you were inspired and the way you used your copics -I never use "the other end" either and this has certainly given me ideas that I should! What a fab look. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your interpretation of the challenge photo!!! Love the stripes, the chairs, plants! Perfecto!!!!!! Thank for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!