Monday, April 12

sew much fun...


Mice running around in my basement...not cute!
Mice trying to sew with an antique sewing machine on a card...too cute!
The base card is white card stock.
The next layer is pink checked card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Penny Black’s “Sew Much Fun” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored everything but the cloth with Copic markers.
Using the stamp and ink again I stamped the cloth area on more of the pink checked cad stock and trimmed it out to paper piece onto the colored piece.
 Before attaching it to the base card I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.



4 comments:

  1. I agree with you about mice, lol. That stamp is just too cute on your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is just adorable. Love this card. Reminds me of my FlGreat Gran she had an old Singer sewing machine just like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the mice in the basement - definitely not good, but these are super cute Arlene, and I love the resultant card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - fab paper piecing!
    Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!