Saturday, April 17

happy birthday...

 

For two days I did nothing but create scenarios with my Art Impression Water Color Stamps.
The main circle is one of those creations done with assorted stamps from Art Impressions, Stamps by Judith and Distress markers (so sad to see them go).
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of green card stock and then a layer of white card stock that I smooshed onto a gel plate that was covered with Distress Oxide walnut stain, antique linen and gathered twigs inks.
On the extra piece of the gel paper I stamped the sentiment from Printworks “Small Tag Lines” set with Distress Oxide rustic wilderness ink before die cutting it with a die from Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies.
Using the same dies I cut green card stock and the watercolor piece and glued them to the card front.
To finish I foam taped the sentiment circle.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the background you created with your gelli plate and I really love the flowers in the bowl. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!