Sunday, April 25

hello...

 

All day today I am going to go through my dies and stamps and find things that I have purchased but not used until today!
For this challenge I pulled out Concord & 9th “Color Me Happy” dies.
I made a mini slim line card, my first, by taking a piece of black card stock and cutting it to 6” square then folding it in half.
From two tones of pink card stock I used the dies from the set to cut two crayons and a heart.
With black card stock I die cut the rest of the pieces for the “labels”
All these I glued ot the card front except the heart which I foam taped!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And such a fun way to use the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, and absolutely beautiful card Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!