Sunday, April 25

mermaid on...

 

Another new to me set is Sugar Pea Designs “Letter Message Board”.
Such a fun piece to play with.
I used glossy card stock to die cut the letters for this and saved the extra letters in a small plastic bag with the dies!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of blue textured card stock.
Using the largest die in the set I cut the board from black card stock.
After cutting out the letters I added them to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the mermaid from Avery Elle’s “Mermaids” using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloring it with Copic markers before trimming it out and attaching it to the card front with foam squares.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing card. Sweet little mermaid and i fell in love with the lettering.

    Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFT PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Arlene - love the notice board look you have achieved, and the wee mermaid is a sweetie
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!