Saturday, April 24

click clack...


This is one of those sets that I purchased, made one card, and tucked it away!!!
So glad I had it for this challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a 1” strip of black card stock.
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiments and images from Lawn Fawn’s “You’re Just My Type” and “Love Poems” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
I colored the images with Copic markers and drew a horizon line with a fine line black marker.
This I die cut using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” and foam taped it to the card front.




2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie Arlene - love it, and great use of the stamp set - love how you made the feature panel to sit over the black line.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks for sharing your card on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!