Sunday, April 11

hello...


If you check out the last post I did you will see that I used all the same card stocks and background pieces as well as one of the same dies.
That’s why I try not to trash anything as I can usually get a fully designed card as well as a CAS card from the same stash!
The base card is white card stock cut 1/4” around and layered to a dark grey card stock panel.
Using my background, made with a small brayer and Distress Oxide inks hickory smoke, kitch flamingo and tattered rose, I die cut the inner oval using a de from Tim Holtz “Stacked Tiles, Ovals”, and the sentiment with a die from MFT Die-namics “Little Hello”.
With more dark grey card stock I die cut the background for the sentiment with another die from the sentiment set, a larger oval from the oval set and the flowers from Tim Holtz”Flower Field” set (I also used the oval to die cut the flowers to fit.).
These I glued to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the silhouette of flowers with your die-cut sentiment and your color palette is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtleness of the colour... so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!