Saturday, April 10

time to grow...

 

Rarely do I buy anything when it is first released, but I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this new die from Tim Holtz.
The base card is white card stock with layers of grey and pink card stock.
The next late is made of Distress Oxide hickory smoke, kitch flamingo and tattered rose.
From moreof the grey card stock I die cut two of the flowers using Tim Holtz “Flower Field” die and glued them on.
With more of the colored background card stock I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “Watercolor Trees and Bushes” then die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Essential Stitched Sentiments”.
This I attached with foam tape.



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card! I love that silhouette die and that pink background layer was a great touch. Thank you for playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.
    Debbie
    Visit my fun folds challenge – Creative Creases
    www.secretstamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly done this die justice. Gorgeous, Arlene! Thanks so much for playing with the HLS die cut challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!