Saturday, March 13

Summer wishes...


I don’t know about you but I am tired of opening my craft drawers to find so many things I have purchased, after watching YouTube videos, and never used!!!
Today ends that with a full day of playing with the things I purchased and deciding if I really like them...or not.
For this challenge I used aTim Holtz “Tag Press Rings”.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of grey card stock and another layer of patterned paper from MFT Stamps “Fun in the Sun” paper pad.
With another sheet from that pack I used my Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies to cut out flowers that would fit in the tag rings.
Once they were in the rings I ran them through my Sizzix Sidekick.
Next I stamped the sentiment from MFT STamps “I Miss Your Hugs” set using Distress Oxide hickory smoke ink and die cut it and a piece of grey card stock with more of the nesting ringsThis I attached to the card front then attached the flowers “rings”.



1 comment:

  1. I totally love your cards Rose.. And I cant believe you are a hoarder too !!! I have always been fascinated to your cards and the clever use of the supplies. But yes you have inspired me to use my supplies as well.. The bright and colorful card is really cheerful.. Thank You for playing along with us Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies.. XOXO DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!