Saturday, March 13

make merry...

 

 If you checked out my previous post you will know that I am trying to use items in my stash that I purchased but never used.
Once again I am using the Tim Holtz “Tag Press Rings”.
The base card is creamy, textured card stock.
Using Distress Oxide rustic wilderness ink, I LOVE THIS COLOR, and a stamp from Stampin’ Up’s “Peaceful Wishes” set I stamped the three branches.
With my Copic E77 I colored the stems.
Using a stamped from Stampin’ Up’s “Berry Christmas” and Encore Ultimate Metallic silver ink pad, which I have had for over 10 years and it’s still moist, I stamped the hangers.
With the sentiment from the same set and the Distress Oxide ink I stamped it to the card front.
To finish I cut images, no these are mot my relatives but you could certainly use family photos, from Tim Holtz “Collage Mini Stash” paper pack and placed them in the rings to run them through the Sidekick.
These I attached to the card front.




1 comment:

  1. This is such a seemingly simple idea and yet really has impact, Arlene. Your colour choice and layout is just perfect. What a stunning make. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!