Sunday, March 14

smile...

 
and

Continuing with using things from my stash that I bought and never used I am stenciling with all the Tim Holtz “Shifter Stencils” I have.
The base card is kraft card stock.
On white card stock with Distress Oxide faded jeans and pumice stone I stenciled using one of the stencils from the Tim Holtz “Mini Shifter Stencils Set #40”.
This I applied to the card front and then with more kraft card stock and Impressions Obsession’s “DIE378-E” I cut three of the sentiment, glued them together and aplied them to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous stenciled card! You also matched to colors spot on - well done. Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cool card!! I love the stenciled background and the offset sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great background! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!