Wednesday, March 24

Christmas Craft Creations March Challenge Reminder...Christmas Flowers

 

I am sure that there are many flowers that can be for Christmas but every year I make a trek to the local nursery to get my poinsettia for my table!
The base card is white card stock.
Next I used gold metallic card stock with the Sunny Studios “Frilly Frames-Retro Petals” die for a background.
On white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Sunny Studios “Holiday Style” set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Old Town Crafts, Inc. “Christmas Jewels “ embossing powder.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” .
On more white card stock I stamped the flowers and leaves using stamps from Sunny Studios “Petite Poinsettias” and the following Gina K. Designs inks...
Jelly Bean Green
Fresh Asparagus
Grass Green
Peach Bellini
Lipstick
Cherry Red
With the coordinating dies I cut them out and applied them with glue dots to the sentiment square.
This I applied to the card front with foam tape.
To finish I used a gold gel pen on the centers of the flowers and Wink of Stella clear gloss on the leaves and flower petals.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love all the glitter / shimmer. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!