Monday, March 22

2021 Spring/ Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

and

In combining Newton’s Nook Designs Challenge with the Blog Hop challenge I get to pay tribute to a Super Sponsor!
The base card is white card stock.
The black card stock layer is stenciled using newton’s Nook Designs “Starfield Stencil” and Hero Arts unicorn ink.
I cut the strips n the sketch with black car stock and pink glitter paper from DCWV “Glitzy Pastel” pack.
On more white card stock I stamped the image and sentiment using Newton’s Nook Designs “Slothy Coffee” using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloring most of it with Copic markers.
I also did paper piecing by stamping the image on more of the glitzy card paper, trimming out some of the cup pieces and gluing them on the cup.
This I cut with a circle die to match the sketch and foam taped it to the card.

9 comments:

  1. Great sketch and I love that starry background, the sweet little sloth, and the touch of glittery gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, sparkly card! I love the colors you used and the addition of the star stencil in the background! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coffee card and so adorable with the sloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card. Love the slouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and cute image. I like the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your fresh take on the Inky Paw's Challenge. Love the background. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Starry background, shimmery pink paper, and the cutest sloth in a coffee mug--wow! A fun combination of productions for a darling card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!