Monday, March 22

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

 
and

Just so happy to have a paper pack that has cats and dogs in it.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and green polka dot card stock.
On the green card stock I stamped the sentiment from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps (Sponsor) “Hot Coffee” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I used a piece of card stock from DCWV “The Pet Stack” and die cut it with Tim Holtz (Ellen Hutson Sponsor) “Fresh Brewed”.
I also cut the lid from the same die with white card stock which I glued to the top of the cup.
To get it to 3D I placed foam tape down the center and 1/8” tape along the egdes and pushed them in slightly when I taped the cup to the card. front.





5 comments:

  1. Love the bright, happy kitty paper you used on your cup and that sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image on the cup and great colors. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cup with the kitty on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea with the cat paper and love the vibrant colours. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!