Monday, March 22

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

and

Though this is the Spring/Summer blog hop I wanted to combine the challenges and needed a Christmas theme.
On a white card stock base card I applied tape to mask the “sky”.
Next I used my old Punch Bunch snowflake punch with more paper tape to make masks for the “snowflakes”.
With Distress encased brushes I applied Distress Oxide chipped sapphire and hickory smoke inks.
I removed the tape and tape snowflakes.
On more white card stock I stamped the images from Hello Bluebird “Frosty Littles” with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
Believe it or not I then trimmed the three pieces, yes hat little holly branch, using scissors and then applied them to the front of the card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs (Sponsor) “Cup of Cocoa” with the Memento ink.




6 comments:

  1. Adorable winter/hot cocoa card

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet little snowman with his cup of hot cocoa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image and love the colors and CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this..so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute! I love your wonderful CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HLS Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!