Wednesday, March 24

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

and

Pulled out a quartet of brighter colors as this is a Spring/Summer hop!
I took the white card stock base card and used paper tape to mask the areas I wanted to keep white as per the sketch.
With an image from Gina K. Designs “Coffee” set (Sponsor Ellen Hutson) and Gina K. Designs inks (Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.) wild dandelion, wild lilac, passionate pink & blue raspberry I stamped all over the card front lines.
Next i carefully removed the tape.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the large sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. (Sponsor) “Graciellie Stay Strong” by tapping the ink pads over the large sentiment then stamping.
Next I used a smaller sentiment from the Gina K. Designs set and the blue raspberry ink to add the smaller sentiment.
To fnish I die cut the sentiment piece with an oval die from Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Oval Dies and foam taped it to the card front.




9 comments:

  1. I love your coffee creation! I love the bright colors and your take on the sketch.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design. Like how you did the strips. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love these colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooove your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous with all the pretty colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling Christmas card, thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cheerful card! Love repeated stamping on the background.
    Thanks Rose for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose, I love this colorful card. So cheery!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!