Wednesday, March 24

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

and
and

Using an image from Unity Stamp Co. (Sponsor) “Love to Go” I stamped it on the white card stock base card with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I made a mask for the cup and used paper tape across the top as a mask to then apply Distress ink picked raspberry.
I continued the lines from the cup image with a Zig 05 marker.
On another piece of white card stock I applied more of the ink and then stamped the image again and trimmed out the heart and applied it to the cup.
On black card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To finiah I trimmed it to a strip and flagged the one end. 


10 comments:

  1. I love your coffee creation! This is my favorite yet. Great design. Love the pop of fushia

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Great colors. Love the image and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The pink is such a vibrant pop against the simplicity of the design. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the hot pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so colorful and so fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm..I love coffee too and love your fabulous card..

    Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coffee design for the hop. I love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just as cute as can be! Love the pink. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a sucker for a coffee card and this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!