Wednesday, March 24

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

and

Oh boy, is this one going to show my age!!!
That is what I chose for the Lawnfawnatic challenge and to make it a coffee card I made the food truck a coffee truck!
The base card is black card stock with a strip of white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I applied Distress ink mowed lawn, faded jeans mustard see and crackling campfire, using paper tape that I die cut with Lawn Fawn (Sponsor Doodlebugs) “Simple Stitched Hillside Borders” for the mask.
This I applied to the white card stock strip.
On more white card stock I stamped the truck and musical notes, Lawn Fawn “Village Shops”, cup, Lawn Fawn “Holiday Helpers”,  and sentiment, Lawn Fawn “Happy Trails”, using Memento tuxedo black ink.
With a die from Lawn Fawn “Speech Bubbles” I cut out the sentiment and musical notes which I glued to the card front.
After trimming out the truck and cup I applied them with glue dots to the card front.





5 comments:

  1. Very cute, happy trails would definitely involve coffee for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. How fun. Perfect for the coffee hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun coffee design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!