Wednesday, March 24

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

and

What better way to learn a new language than to have a cup of the country’s coffee.
In this case I looked up a recipe for...

Dutch Coffee
(makes 4 servings)
Ingredients:
1/2 cup creme de cacao
1/4 cup creme de menthe
3 cups freshly brewed strong coffee
Whipped cream
Grated semisweet.chocolate for the top
Preparation:
In each mug combine, 2 tablespoons creme de cacao and 1 tablespoon creme de menthe, divide the coffee among the mugs and stir well.
Top each with whipped cream and the chocolate on top.

Now for how I made the quick and easy card.
The base card is black card stock.
Using papers from The Paper Studio “Midcentury Mod” paper pack I applied one with letters first.
The cup, from other paper in the pack, was cut with a Picket Fence (Sponsor White Rose Crafts) die “Coffee Mug”.
The whipped cream was cut from cream card stock using s heart die from Sizzix “I Heart You” set and turned upside down.
These I applied to the card front.
To finish I die cut the sentiment, Paper Smooches “Warm Wishes”, using black card stock and glued it to the card front.

6 comments:

  1. Great card. Fun die and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous, Rose! I adore tulips, and these patterned papers you've used are so wonderful - they look like fabric!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee creation! Great die and papers. I'm so impressed by the number of cards you created for the hop.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to combine challenges - love that you found the dutch coffee - this is a fabulous design and the tulips look great. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!