Wednesday, February 3

we have the strength...

and
(I chose from top right to bottom left!)

I turned the rays upside down but I just thought that was the way they belonged!
The base card os white card stock with the MFT “City Block Background” stamped with MFT extreme black ink.
I usually stamp it twice for a nice black image but I decided to let it look more grey.
Next I stenciled Distress Oxide mustard seed ink through MFT “Ray of Light” stencil.
On grey card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Anything-but-Basic Encouragement” using Versamark ink and heat embossing it with white embossing powder.
Grey and yellow are so good together as are all of us trying to get through this COVID mess.




4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I love how you stenciled rays over the city block stamp. This is an awesome card!!! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous and inspiring card ,love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunshine rays are so perfect shining down on the little cityscape. What a perfect card of encouragement! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what? I LOVE how you used this stencil.
    Very clever to have the rays shining down over the city.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!