Wednesday, February 3

hog wild...

 

and

Now that’s one sassy hog!
The base card is pink card stock.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the hogs from MFT Stamps “Farm-tastic” using MFT extreme black ink.
On more of the pink I stamped one hog and on a piece  MFT patterned paper from “Positively Peppy”  also one hog.
With these pieces I “colored” the wild hog by trimming them out and gluing them on.
The other hogs I colored with a pink Chameleon marker.
Above their heads I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.
This I cut into a strip and backed with black card stock before applying it to the front of the card.






3 comments:

  1. Super colours and fun creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Four Legged Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrancy of that background and your lovely line of hogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your attention to detail with tying in all of the colours and patterns, it looks so bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!