Wednesday, February 17

spark in my engine...

and

Last Autumn I bought a bunch of stamps while they were on sale through the different companies.
For the next few challenges I hope to use these sets that I have never used and maybe incorporate them with ones that I already had.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of red card stock.
On the white card stock panel I stamped the car from Honey Bee Stamps “Car Show” set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I applied to the front of the card and to finish I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “Analogies” using the same ink.




5 comments:

  1. What a stunner Arlene - love the bright red for the car, and the vertical sentiment is a perfect fit.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully masculine card! I like the bold white, black and red color scheme....very effective. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I struggle with colouring larger images but this looks great. thanks for joining us at HLS CAS challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!