Tuesday, February 16

fox...

 

On a very cold and snowy day it was such fun to create this warm looking creature.
The base card is white card stock.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX” I die cut white card stock and stamped it with sentiments from Sunny Studio “Heartfelt Wishes” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Sunny Studio “Foxy Christmas” with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers, cut it out and applied it to the rectangle.
This I applied to the card front with foam tape.




3 comments:

  1. I like his little hat! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie this wee fellow is Arlene, and a great use of the prompt
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the little hat on that fox! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!