Wednesday, January 20

big pink flowers...

 

When I saw this sketch I knew what flowers I wanted to use.
The base card is made using black and white card stock and Sunny Studios “Slimline Scalloped Frame” dies.
On pink polka dot card stock I stamped a flower from Close to my Heart Large Flower Scrap Set with Memento tuxedo black ink.
These I trimmed out with scissors and foam taped to the card front.
To finish I colored the centers with Glossy Accents and applied the sentiment from the Sunny Studios set.

5 comments:

  1. Black and white plus one always a great recipe for a classy card. Lovely scalloped frame for your flowers! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect flowers for our sketch, and I like the glossy accents on them to add a little shine and dimension. Thank you for joinong us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those big bold flowers! Unique interpretation of the AHSC sketch. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful card with our sketch challenge--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love whimsical cards! This is really awesome! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pink and black and those flowers are amazing! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!